Automobile accidents are the single most common cause of personal injury claims. Despite their commonality, these cases are anything but simple. We have a vast knowledge of the law with regard to car accidents. Our office knows very well the landscape of Oregon’s laws relating to car accidents and insurance coverage. Whether you have been T-boned at an intersection, a victim of a head-on collision, or a crash in busy commuter traffic, we have the experience necessary to help you with your claim.
Car accidents can occur anytime, anyplace, and to anyone. In one moment, a car accident can leave you injured, anxious, and confused as to your legal rights and how to proceed. Our Oregon car accident attorneys are here to help you deal with the processing of your claim and to reduce your stress. We are more than prepared to assist you in obtaining maximum compensation for all of your medical bills, lost wages, property damage, or other losses.
Seeking Maximum Compensation
When you seek representation from the law office of Tawni Tagaki, our car accident attorneys will work beside you to discover each and every potential source for your compensation. We are committed to answering any questions you may have, leading you through the process, and clearly explaining your legal rights and options.
Our Oregon car accident attorneys will guide you through this emotionally difficult time, working with you one-on-one. Some of the services we will provide include:
- Assisting in your search for proper medical attention – whether or not you have insurance
- Ensuring your medical bills get paid
- Handling communications with insurance companies
- Helping with your collision insurance claim with regard to damage done to your vehicle
- Gathering all relevant evidence that will help to substantiate your claim, including working with physicians and investigators
- Analyzing your medical records in order to develop your case
- Presenting your case to the insurance company or fighting for all the compensation you deserve in court
- Presenting your case to a jury if the insurance company does not offer a full and fair settlement.
Insurance companies respect us, being aware of the fact that we prepare very thoroughly for each case in order to be successful at trial. We are strong negotiators, but when a settlement offer does not suffice, we have the experience necessary to take your case or arbitration to trial.
Our car accident attorneys have handled cases involving injuries ranging from back, neck, and spine injuries, to whiplash, to internal injuries, paralysis and more. We know very well how to work with experts and witnesses to prepare a persuasive case for your trial.
Contact Oregon Car Accident Attorneys Today
In Oregon, car accident claims can become complicated due to the specific laws governing insurance policies. It’s vital to have an attorney who knows what sources to turn to for coverage.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, seek representation from one of our dedicated and experienced Oregon car accident attorneys. Don’t waste another moment. Call us right away.